Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM1)
Expiration Date: 31 December 2023
We are currently recruiting a Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM1) for our nursing home clients in Sligo, Mayo, Roscommon and Donegal.
Purpose of the Post:
- To manage and coordinate the day-to-day care within agreed resources to ensure seamless service delivery.
- To ensure the provision of nursing care is in accordance with best practice including adherence to nursing home policies, the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland Guidance and the code of professional conduct for Nurses.
- To ensure that the provision of the service is resident focused and upholds the principles of choice, respect, dignity, privacy, independence and fulfilment.
- Ultimate responsibility for the monitoring and review of Care Plans.
- Develop and deliver a wound report for the monthly management meeting.
- Staff Management – Carry out bi-monthly clinical supervision.
- In collaboration with the ADON, carry out Appraisal and performance reviews on a regular basis as per the Performance Management system.
- Ensure that review and update of the assessment and care plan are completed after the incident.
- Supporting the Nurses to perform at their full potential.
- Ensure that excellent communication exists between staff, residents and family.
Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications:
- Be registered on the Register of Nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- Must hold a management qualification or be willing to undertake a management course that theoretically supports the role.
- Salary is 40-60k however is negotiable depending on experience to date.