Staff Nurse Ireland
Login to bookmark
Expiration Date: 31 December 2023
Are you a Registered Nurse with at least one year of experience? IHR are now seeking staff nurses for our leading healthcare clients in Ireland. It is an ideal opportunity for experienced nurses with excellent communication skills who are caring, empathetic, and compassionate. Applicants should have the skills to work effectively as part of a team and the initiative to work independently.
- NMBI registered (Decision letter or NMBI applied also accepted).
- Must have a passport (unrestricted) and be willing to undertake necessary vetting and screening procedures.
- Valid experience or qualifications is required.
- OET or IELTS completed (Overall IELTS score of 7.0 with a minimum of 7.0 in any three components and 6.5 in any one component OET (Nursing) with Grade B in three components and C+ in one component)
- Free recruitment process.
- Assistance with all aspects of visa and permit applications.
- Full relocation services, including a dedicated accommodation coordinator.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Excellent benefit packages.
IHR are pleased to provide relocation services and will assist you with each step of the process. For those not registered with NMBI, we are happy to assist in this process. Please click apply now and complete our online application form to apply for this job. For more information, please get in touch with our recruitment team at email@example.com.