Staff Nurse with NMBI PIN
Are you a registered nurse in Ireland with at least one year of experience? IHR are now seeking staff nurses for our leading nursing home clients in Ireland. It is an ideal opportunity for experienced nurses with excellent communication skills who are caring, empathetic, and compassionate. Applicants should have the skills to work effectively as part of a team and the initiative to work independently.
- Hold a valid NMBI PIN
- Hold a valid GNIB card
- Produce proof of residency in Ireland
- Must have a passport (unrestricted) and be willing to undertake necessary vetting and screening procedures
- Free recruitment process
- Assistance with all aspects of visa and permit applications
- Complete relocation services, including a dedicated accommodation coordinator
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent benefit packages
IHR are pleased to provide relocation services and will assist you with each step of the process. For those not registered with NMBI, we are happy to assist in this process. Please click apply now and complete our online application form to apply for this job.
For more information, please get in touch with email@example.com or WhatsApp 083 147 0689